Happy Valentine's Day! Hope you are having a day full of love, friends, and family! I am spending my day working and my evening with the bf :) Since sending each of you a home made brownie would be both a lot of baking and a lot of time I thought that some custom free printable binder covers would be a good compromise! :)
I've designed a pretty heart pattern and used it as the background for 5 fun binder covers!
Each binder cover also has a corresponding back page and spines for different binder sizes. Printable binder covers are a fun way to decorate your school, office, or home binders!
- Download the printable binder covers
- Open the PDF with Adobe Reader (Adobe Reader is a free download!)
- Change the monogram to your own using this format: First Name Initial: lowercase, Last Name Initial: uppercase, Middle Name Initial: lowercase
- Print your binder covers and spines. I recommend printing on card stock.
- Slip into a clear sleeve binder and enjoy!
Looking for more fun prints and colors? Check out the other binder covers in my Etsy Shop!