It's time for a fun printable DIY! Last year I created a set of Pink & Navy Printable Dividers for your Mini Binders
and I thought it would be fun to bring them back! Just in time for back-to-school!
The new set of printable dividers features dots and stripes in Pink & Black.
The PDF is editable so that you can customize the titles to what you need!
|Print on White Card Stock & Trim|
|Pretty trimmed dividers!|
|Use a sheet of paper to align your hole punch.|
DIY Printable Dividers for your Mini Binders
- Download the Printable Dividers PDF
- Open the file in Adobe Reader. Download Adobe Reader here. Opening the file in other programs may result in you seeing a different font.
- Edit the monogram in the following format: First name initial: lowercase, Last name initial: uppercase, Middle name initial: lowercase
- Edit the tab text and cover text to titles that work for you!
- Save the file.
- Print! For the best results do NOT scale the page. Borderless printing will provide you with the proper size divider. Search Google for "Borderless printing with "printer name here" printer" for instructions. Note that some printers do not have borderless printing, in that case I recommend printing a test page to see how it works. I also recommend using white card stock.
- Trim each divider.
- Use a sheet of paper to align your hole punch for each divider.
- Place the dividers in your mini binder and have fun getting organized!
More Printable Divider Designs available at ThePreppyGreek.etsy.com