Hooray for new bookmarks! I am planning on getting a couple of new books this week so I thought it was the perfect time for a new set of printable bookmarks! I am in love with everything black, white, and gold right now so the bookmarks are designed to fit in with this color palette.
1) Bookmark PDF
2) Adobe Reader (This will let you change the monogram to your own)
2) Open the PDF in Adobe Reader
3) Customize the monogram for each bookmark (left initial: lowercase, center initial: uppercase, right initial: lowercase) Learn about Monogram Etiquette>>
4) Print the bookmarks on White Card Stock
5) Cut the bookmarks out
6) Fold the bookmarks at the dashed line
7) Admire your adorable monogram bookmarks and get reading!
P.S. there are more bookmark designs available at ThePreppyGreek.etsy.com